Welcome to the website of the Muslim Society of Rhode Island
Tuesday April 13th is the first day of Ramadan.
Taraweeh Prayers will start on Monday night
There are two Friday prayers offered at the Masjid with limited capacity. Each prayer will last 15-20 minutes, so we ask everyone to come on time for the start of either time slot.
The First prayer starts is at 1:00PM
The Second prayer starts is at 1:45 PM
The doors will be closed once the capacity is reached. If the door is closed during the first prayer please remain in your vehicle until the prayer ends and the masjid is cleared.
We ask that everyone do their part to keep every safe and comply with the following guidelines:
- If you have any symptoms or do not feel well, stay home.
- Face Masks are required to enter the Masjid.
- Keep a safe distance from others.
- Do not shake hands or hug others.
- It is recommended to bring your own prayer rug.
- Due to the space limitations in the current building, Friday Prayers will be open to men until the state allows for an increased capacity.
- Keep kids at home.
Masjid Al-Rahman serves the Muslim community in the city of Pawtucket, RI and the surrounding towns.
Every one is welcome to come and join the services in the masjid or to learn more about Islam
Regular services offered at the Masjid:
- Friday Prayers at 1:00 PM
- Daily Prayers
- Weekly Lectures Friday night.